Warrnambool – Grade 3 Sporting Award
Applications are invited from suitably experienced persons for the part-time, 28 hours per fortnight administrative role with the South West Academy of Sport.
The Administration and Athlete Liaison Officer will undertake a wide variety of duties related to the effective running of the South West Academy of Sport.
The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate that they:
- Possess well-developed Microsoft Office suite knowledge
- Have the ability to work independently
- Possess well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong administration skills
- Have a general working knowledge of website and application management
- Possess well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Hold a valid driver’s licence for the state of Victoria
A position description can be found here: SWAS AAL Officer Position description June 2017
For specific enquiries regarding the role, please contact Nic Kaiser (CEO – South West Academy of Sport) on telephone (03) 5564 8567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will be required to consent to and undergo a Police Record Check and Working With Children’s Check in line with South West Academy of Sport’s Policy.
Applications are to be submitted by email to email@example.com and need to include: an application letter addressing the selection criteria, a CV outlining qualifications and experience; together with the names of two (2) referees by Wednesday 26 July 2017. Other documents you feel are relevant may also be attached.