SWAS is happy to announce in partnership with Surfing Victoria applications are NOW OPEN for our 2020 South West Surfing Academy.
The 2020 South West Surfing Academy offers the following support and opportunities for successful intermediate to advanced surfers;
6 Surfing Camps;
4 in some of the best locations across the South West &
2 weekends in Torquay with Surfing Victoria Coach,
Access to Surf Better Now
Surf Better Now is an online surf coaching website created by former professional surfer Adam Robertson and Surfing Victoria. Surf Better Now provides the most experienced and knowledgeable surf coaching team in Australia and provide valuable coaching experiences from Intermediate to Advanced Surfers.
Surfers Rescue 24/7 Course
Surfers Rescue 24/7 is a CPR and board rescue course for all surfers including: 1hr component Surfers Rescue 24/7 board rescue techniques & 2hr component Surfers Rescue 24/7 nationally accredited CPR course.
FREE SWAS & SURFING VICTORIA RASHIE
As with all SWAS programs we offer athletic support to power your growth to a whole new level by supporting athletes with.
- IAP Musculoskeletal Screening
- Year Long Weekly Strength & Conditioning Sessions
- Injury Prevention & Recovery, Support and
- Sports Psychology Sessions
- Skill Development Assistance
- 12 month Gym membership
- Sports Science Testing & Education
- Personal Development & Education
- Professional Development & Education
- Ongoing Access to SWAS’s Medical Support Network
- Professional Certification Opportunities
- Athlete Wellness Monitoring
So if you are looking to reach the next level in your surfing pathway as you look to pursue a career in surfing please complete your application today and for more information please click the link below;
We guide, educate, support and define emerging athletes, no matter the sport.