The South West Academy of Sport is currently looking for a Tender to provide Strength and Conditioning for South West Academy of Sport athletes in the Corangamite Shire, specifically in the Timboon region.
- The tender is to supply strength and conditioning sessions for the South West Academy of Sport (SWAS) at the Timboon YMCA
- Work involves providing athletes (approx. 11-18 years) with strength and conditioning programs relevant to their individual sport
- Conducting weekly strength and conditioning sessions with SWAS Athletes
- Sessions run with a minimum of 1 athlete to a maximum of 10 athletes
- The successful contractor will need to supply evidence of a Working with Children Check and Strength & Conditioning Level 1 or Certificate IV in Fitness and an Exercise Science degree or equivalent qualifications or experience
- All work is to be performed by the Contractor that has submitted the tender.
- Contractors having their own Public Liability Insurance is encouraged
South West Academy of Sport must be fully satisfied that the Contractor has the qualifications, expertise and previous experience to complete the contract with a quality standard. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Tenders must be lodged via email to Nic.Kaiser@swtafe.edu.au, clearly marked “Tender for Strength and Conditioning” by 5.00 pm on Thursday 19th December 2019.
Full details are provided in the following document SWAS S&C Tender Timboon